Palletizing bags, cover sheets
We manufacture palletizing bags from LDPE material as loose or rolled (on a core). We manufacture the cover sheets from LDPE and HDPE material. We produce all palletizing bags and cover sheets in both transparent and colour versions, with the possibility of up to eight-colour printing.
Properties of palletizing bags and cover sheets
- They are heat resistant from -50°C to + 85°C. When heated above 130°C (mostly by flame), they shrink very well and thus fix the goods on a pallet.
- They provide much better weather protection than stretch film (especially protection against rainwater leakage into packaged items), allowing seamless storage outdoors (up to 2 years due to UV stabilization).
- They are resistant to most chemicals, inert to packaged goods.
- They provide the possibility of highlighting your logo on a packaged object and of double-sided printing.
Using palletizing bags and cover sheets
- in construction-packaging of bricks, roofing, building materials, cardboard, etc.
- in the manufacturing industry-secondary packaging for the protection and fixation of pallets with packaged goods (PE bags, paper bags, cardboard, etc.)
- covering pallets as a protection against dust or dirt during interoperative movements of the material
- in-liner in euroboxes, gitterboxes, cardboards or big-bags
- Palletizing bags and cover sheets are environmentally safe and 100% recyclable.
- They are recoverable in the form of energy recovery and they do not release harmful substances to the environment.
Parameters of palletizing bags and cover sheets
|Type:||loose or rolled|
|Width:||max. 2.000 mm (circumference up to 6.000 mm)|
|Thickness:||0,010 – 0,200 mm|
|Printing:||max. 8 colours|